Douglas Marketing Group is looking for an enthusiastic and talented web developer to add to our amazing team.
We are seeking a qualified intermediate web developer with 2-3 years of experience in web development. The candidate will work closely with the senior developer to coordinate web development and devise advanced functionality for future websites.
As one of our web developers, you will also work with our in-house design team to retrieve functional requirements as well as suggest design changes to help streamline the development process. You will be responsible for understanding the strategy for the websites you are implementing—following the design and completing the tasks within the deadline set out in the strategy.
A day in the life at Douglas Marketing Group will require you to juggle multiple projects, all while functioning under the pressure of deadlines. You will be working closely with an amazing team, and you must be willing to collaborate on projects, offering advice, input and ideas that drive the company forward. You have great attention to detail, exemplary work ethic and a positive attitude.
What you’ll need to know to be a Web Developer at DMG
- Minimum 2-3 years experience building websites
- Knowledge of best web practices, and trends
- Adept at responsive coding, and knowledge of mobile limitations
- Bootstrap or any other responsive grid framework
- xperience with at least one Database systems (MySQL, pgSQL, msSQL, noSQL, or SQLite3)
- Knowledge of CMS systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla etc.)
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is required
- A desire to work with, and belong to, a team of equally talented and motivated people
- Able to handle deadlines and stress, even when your system crashes
- A genuine interest in continuously expanding your knowledge and learning new skills
- Great work ethic and a desire to find a “home” with an agency long term
Interested in the Opportunity?
We’d like to hear from you! Please apply with your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, introduce yourself, and tell us why you’re right for the job.