Douglas Marketing Group is proud of the many accomplishments of Liz Farano
Liz has been a shining example of distinction and excellence by spearheading DMG’s standard of award winning Marketing and Design. Her tireless commitment to family, work and her community is only second to the talent that she delivers daily, serving our clients and leading her team with respect and dedication. We celebrate Liz’s achievements, passion, and commitment to all she is a part of and look forward to honouring her. We hope to see you there!
JOIN US TO CELEBRATE WEDNESDAY APRIL 26th
For Tickets Call 519-972-2747 | Reception at 6:15 pm | Dinner at 7:00 pm
Tickets are $60 Tables of 8-10 Available | Visit: www.stclairalumni.com
Alumni Skyline Room St. Clair Centre for The Arts | 201 Riverside Drive West
2017 ALUMNI OF DISTINCTION RECIPIENTS
Douglas Marketing Group congratulates the 2017 Recipients of the Alumni of Distinction Award. St. Clair College of Applied Arts and Technology has been at the forefront of developing innovative programs that present diverse areas of studies to the students and producing graduates that become a valued part of success for the people they work with, clients they serve and the communities they live in.
- Andrew Banar (Community Living and Skills Program) Designer and Spokesman for Group Hug Apparel
- Judy Robinet (Early Childhood Education) Executive Director of A Life Worth Living
- Daniel R. Miskokomon (Mechanical Drafting Technician) Chief of Walpole Island First Nation
- Dr. Snezana Ninkovich (Medical Laboratory Technology) a Physician in the Emergency Department of Windsor Regional Hospital
- Elizabeth Farano (Graphic Design) Vice-President of Douglas Marketing Group
- David Sellick (Business Administration) Vice-President Sellick Equipment Ltd.