- Create concepts and designs working with account management and creative director
- Create fresh and forward thinking web design working with online director
- Ensure that the production process of all design follows standard procedure
- Research and investigate competitive ideas
- Maintain budget and project cost to ensure efficient and effective execution
- Present a viable resource to the management team
- Provide exceptional client services and relations that establish good company profile
- Report to Creative Director
Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop and create designs for clients such as logos, brochures, ad layouts, presentation folders, business cards, campaign development, etc.
- To use creative skills and talents to meet client requirements for individual projects and campaign execution.
- Develop web projects and internet strategy in a cost-efficient manner
- Present ideas and campaigns in verbal and written communications
- To ensure the production takes place on a timely basis – mounting creative for presentation, saving files for print or production in required formats for specific mediums, checking print or production content and quality for accuracy when returned from printer
- Complying with tasks assigned by the Account Manager.
- Technical capabilities – progression of computer and software skills consistent with individual growth
- To file and maintain computer and hard copy files – storage of older client projects on CD (removing files off computers for computer efficiency), documenting and recording folders and software for computers.
- Interpret Manager’s and Account Manager’s ideas and concepts into dynamic and compelling graphics – attention to detail is necessary so that repeat instructions can be avoided. Candidate will work well in a team-based environment where everyone relies on one another for efficient operations.
- Solid portfolio.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- College/University degree in Graphic Design
- Knowledge of print process
- PC- Mac compatibility