- To develop, oversee and manage creative concepts and design for client projects.
- To develop and create fresh and forward thinking web design working with online director
- To ensure that the production process of all design follows standard procedure.
- To research and investigate competitive ideas.
- To maintain budget and project cost to ensure efficient and effective execution
- To present a viable component of the management team
- To provide exceptional client services and relations that establish good company profile
Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop and create designs for clients such as logos, brochures,
ad layouts, presentation folders, business cards, campaign
development, etc. To use creative skills and talents to meet
client requirements for individual projects and campaign execution.
- Develop web projects and internet strategy in a cost efficient manner
- Work as management with lead team to take projects forward and communicate program delivery.
- Present ideas and campaigns in verbal and written communications
- Develop marketing strategies.
- Teach, guide and mentor junior designers
- To ensure the production takes place on a timely basis – mounting
creative for presentation, saving files for film houses in required formats
for specific mediums, checking film content and quality for accuracy when
returned from film house.
- Complying with tasks assigned by the Account Manager.
- Technical capabilities – progression of computer and software skills consistent with individual growth
- To file and maintain computer and hard copy files – storage of older client projects on CD (removing files off computers for computer efficiency), documenting and recording folders and software for computers
- Must be able to interpret Manager’s and Account Manager’s ideas and concepts into dynamic and compelling graphics – attention to detail is necessary so that repeat instructions can be avoided.
- Must work well in a team-based environment where everyone relies on one another for efficient operations.
- Timely production processes ensure repeat customer
business and corporate integrity.
- Recording accurate time tracking of client projects for invoicing.
- Producing outstanding creative.
- Producing creative in an efficient manner.
- Increased client sales or awareness.
- Reduced client cost.
- Solid portfolio.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- College/University degree in Graphic Design with 10 years experience
- Knowledge of the print process.
- PC- Mac compatibility.
- Initiative and drive – having the ability to initiate and deliver high quality results consistently and keep focused on improving performance.
- Analytical and research skills – to have the ability to objectively and systematically assess and analyze issues in any given situation, understand and identify clearly what needs to be done and how to achieve it.
- Must have the ability and desire to upgrade and evolve on an as need basis.
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime as required.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.